A Yelp clone to leave reviews on real estate properties.
- Uses Ruby on Rails to handle the backend along with JSON web tokens and bCrypt for user authentication.
- Serializes and handles data through Postgres with PosGis to store user, property and review data.
- Uses React with React-Map-GL for client side rendering.
App idea generator
A joke app that mashes api together to generate project ideas
- Built on Ruby on Rails
- Uses Nokogiri to scrape the list of APIs
An art-oriented Instagram clone
- Uses Ruby on Rails as a JSON backend server. Seed content comes from the MET museum API.
- Uses Semantic-UI for CSS styling.
A 90’s inspired movie rental app
- Uses on Ruby on Rails as a pure MVC app.
- Pulls seed data from The Movie Database.
- Uses Bootstrap SASS to style views.